You may all be familiar with well-known streaming sites like Netflix or Own, which offer a wide selection of shows.
Funimation streams animated shows like Pokemon, Tribe Nine, and Naruto, in contrast to Money Heist or Breaking Bad. So let’s use these simple, basic steps to activate Funimation on your device.
You can activate Funimation using funimation.com/activate on different devices like:
- Apple Tv
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
What things you need to Activate Funimation:
- An active account on Funimation
- Subscription plan of Funimation
- Streaming device connected to your TV.
Activate Funimation on Apple TV
- Start your Apple TV first, then navigate to the Apple App Store.
- Go to the app store and search for the Funimation channel.
- Once you find it, download and launch it.
- Once you launch the app, you will be asked to log in with your Funimation account.
- After entering your details, you will get a unique activation code of at least 6 digits. Keep that code in mind or note it down on paper.
- Open Funimation.com/activate on your smartphone or PC once you have the activation code.
- Once the website gets loaded, enter the activation code in the given space on the screen.
- Click on ‘ACTIVATE’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Voila! You have successfully activated the channel.
Activate the Funimation on Roku
Steps to activate the Funimation channel on Roku are very easy and almost similar to other devices.
- Go to the Roku channel store using your Roku device. Make sure your Roku device is connected to your TV.
- Search for the Funimation channel on your device and install it.
- After successful installation, click on the app icon.
- Once you open the app, you will be asked to enter your Funimation account credentials. Enter your details.
- On your screen, an activation code will show up. Note down the code somewhere.
- Enter funimation.com/activate in any browser on a computer or mobile device.
- You will see a popup when the website has successfully loaded; type the activation code there. You will be prompted to log in using your Funimation account before entering the code.
- To view shows on Funimation, you need a subscription plan.
- Click “activate” after providing your information and the activation code.
- Now that the Funimation channel has been successfully activated on your device, enjoy streaming.
Activate Funimation on Fire TV or Firestick
For all the anime lovers here, now you can stream your favorite shows on Amazon Fire TV too! Just follow these easy steps to get started:
- Using the remote, navigate to the TV’s home screen to access the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the Funimation app in the App Store.
- To download the app to your Fire TV device, click the Download button.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Funimation account as soon as you launch the app. An activation code will be provided to you after entering the details.
- Save the code, then use your preferred browser to go to funimation.com/activate.
- You will be prompted to enter your Funimation account information as soon as the website is launched.
- After providing your login information, click ‘Sign In’. Enter the activation code in the given space.
- Follow the steps on the screen after clicking “Activate.”
- Watch your favorite shows online!
Activate the Funimation on XBOX
Follow these easy steps to start watching anime using your XBOX:
- Connect your Xbox to your TV.
- Go to the search bar on your Xbox, type in “Funimation Channel,” and then download the app on your device.
- After that, select the funimation.com/activate channel from the Xbox menu.
- You can select your service provider from the drop-down menu to get an activation key.
- Enter your Funimation account information when the app has launched to obtain the activation code.
- Now use your mobile device or different pc to access Funimation.com/activate. In order to continue, you will be prompted to enter your Funimation account credentials.
- To view Funimation action anime, enter the activation code in the appropriate field after providing your account information.
- Click on Activate. To start watching anime on your XBOX, follow the on-screen directions.
Activate the Funimation on Android TV
- On the Android TV’s home screen, navigate to the Play Store.
- Enter “Funimation” in the search bar and press the Download button.
- Launch the app after installation.
- You may find both instructions and an activation code after opening the app.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to funimation.com/activate to enter the code for activation.
- Once the website is launched, use your Funimation credentials to log in.
- After entering the code, click “activate.”
- You may now watch Funimation on your Android smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Can we watch shows for free on Funimation?
You can watch a limited amount of free content on Funimation. But for a better experience, you need a premium subscription plan.
Q. What is the pricing of shows on Funimation?
In Funimation, there are three plans offered. All Funimation plans provide a 14-day free trial period.
Pay $5.99 per month for the premium.
$7.99 a month for Premium Plus.
Ultra Premium is $99 a year.
Q. How to sign-up for Funimation?
- Go to the official website www.funimation.com and go to the ‘Try premium plus’ icon on the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to a different page. Select a plan and pay for it.
- Once you initiate the payment, you will be asked to enter your credentials.
- Enter valid credentials and your account will be created.
Q. What to do if the activation code doesn’t appear on the screen?
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- If that too doesn’t work then restart your device.
I hope you got what you were looking for!