For people with poor to fair credit, we have a solution! It is the Destiny Mastercard. To determine if they are likely to be authorized for the card, prospective applicants are asked to prequalify through the official website.
The Destiny Mastercard reports your transaction history to all three major credit bureaus after you have the card.
Your Destiny card can be activated extremely quickly. To proceed with the activation process, you must first pre-qualify.
Steps to Activate Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate
By following these quick easy steps, you can spend thousands through your Destiny Card by activating it.
- Visit destinycard.com/activate to start the process of activating your Destiny card.
- Now enter your login credentials to access the secure server.
- You need to enter your card number after logging in.
- Enter the card expiry date right away.
- Then, enter the security code or CVV number (Given on the backside of the Card). Never share CVV with anyone.
- Click the Activate button now.
- You might get an OTP on your registered mobile phone. Enter the code if prompted.
- In the end, your card will activate in a short while.
What are the benefits of a Destiny card?
The following are the benefits of having a Destiny card:
- Online support is accessible around-the-clock (24*7) without any extra charge.
- No initial deposit is required.
- It informs the three main credit bureaus about your payments to improve your credit score.
- No need to be concerned about fraud if your card is lost or stolen as it comes with fraud protection.
- The EMV chip is integrated for further security.
- Low foreign transaction fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Destiny a real credit card?
The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured credit card for those with bad to fair credit.
What is the Destiny credit card limit?
Initially, the card gives you a $300 credit limit, which is quite low. Other credit cards typically offer substantially greater credit limits.
What is the annual cost of the Destiny Mastercard?
The Destiny Mastercard may have an initial yearly fee of $75 and a recurring annual fee of $99, depending on your eligibility.
Which bank offers Destiny card
The Destiny Mastercard is issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC, and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services.
Does the Destiny card offer an increase in credit limit?
No, they do not offer an increase in credit limit as the sole purpose to get this card is to improve your credit score. However, if you will be eligible for a higher credit limit, the bank will offer you a new card with a higher credit limit and more benefits.
Where can I use my Destiny card?
The card can be used anywhere. This Mastercard is accepted online, in-app, and in-store.
What is available credit?
The amount that you can spend online or in-store is called available credit. It is calculated by deducting the spent amount from the total card limit.
Can I use my destiny card at an ATM?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from an ATM using your Destiny card. But, it will charge you a hefty interest on the amount you have withdrawn.
What to do when you forget the login password for the Destiny card?
Simply, go to the login page destinycard.com/activate and when asked for entering login credentials, click on forgot password. You will be given on-screen instructions. Follow the steps to change the password.