Oprah Winfrey Network, or OWN, is a multi-national American cable channel that airs entertainment and lifestyle programming with the well-known talk show host.
This article is a great place to start if you want to activate OWN TV on your smart device. Just make sure your smart TV is connected to a streaming device. It can be streamed on a variety of devices, including Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
Follow these easy steps to activate Own TV on your device using start.watchown.tv/link.
Activate OWN TV on Roku at start.watchown.tv/link
- Switch on your smart TV and connect to the Roku streaming player.
- Then, select Streaming Channels by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select Channel Store to search for OWN TV. To install the OWN TV, choose it and then select Add Channel.
- Launch the app when it has been installed. Soon, an activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Go to start.watchown.tv/link on a different device. You will see a prompt on the screen. Enter the activation code you have received. The code should be of at least 6 digits. Alphabets or numbers are both acceptable.
- Click on the Link TV Provider icon. Then, connect to your TV provider account to finish the activation process.
- OWN TV channel is now operational on your Roku device.
Activate Watch OWN TV on Android Device
Having an android TV is like a blessing as it is very easy to use and by following just a few steps we can install Own TV on our android device.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV after turning it on.
- Install the Watch OWN app on your Android TV by typing its name into the search bar.
- Once the app is launched, a special activation code will appear. You should write this registration code down somewhere as you will need it later.
- Go to start.watchown.tv/link using a smartphone or a PC. Enter the code displayed on the TV screen in the given box.
- Click “Link TV Provider” and follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Make sure that you have a paid subscription plan to the TV provider.
- Your Android TV will now have access to the OWN TV channel.
Activate Watch OWN TV on Apple TV
- Go to the Apple TV’s App Store.
- Look for the OWN TV app and select “Get” to download it.
- Launch the app after installation, and if necessary, sign in with your TV provider’s account. Make sure you have a paid TV provider plan.
- You will be given an activation code after logging in.
- Open a browser and navigate to start.watchown.tv/link after that. Enter the activation code that you were given.
- Complete the remaining tasks. You’ve now successfully activated the OWN TV on your device.
Activate OWN TV on Fire Stick at start.watchown.tv/link
Follow these easy steps to activate the OWN TV on your device:
- Turn on the TV which is connected to the Amazon Firestick.
- Search for the Watch OWN app in the Amazon App Store.
- Install it on your smart TV after downloading it.
- Start the app. Now a prompt will ask you to enter your TV provider credentials.
- After entering the correct details, the screen will display an activation code.
- Go to start.watchown.tv/link using a different device and enter the activation code in the given space.
- Click on the Link Tv Provider icon. Now, you can use your Amazon Fire TV device to watch OWN TV.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Stay tuned for more such articles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. On which devices can we stream OWN TV?
You can watch shows on devices like Roku, Android Smart TV, and Apple TV.
Q. Do you need a TV Provider subscription to watch OWN TV?
Yes, for sure. You need to have an active TV service provider plan to watch shows.
Q. Can we watch OWN on Hulu?
Yes. OWN is available on Hulu with a paid subscription. You will then have full access to the OWN Network’s content.
Q. How To Stream OWN TV Without Having A Pay-TV Provider?
You can download the Watch OWN mobile app on the App Store or on Google Play.You can also access Watch OWN on the web at www.watchown.tv and on Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
You can watch it on Philo. The service provides OWN and over 60 other channels for approximately $25/month.